The CALL relies on dedicated volunteers for much of the work we do.
If you have time to invest, we have a place where you can be part of changing the future for families and children in your community.
- Raise awareness of the foster care crisis in our community
- Encourage those families within your church body who are foster families or going through the process.
- Promote events and Info Meetings organized by The CALL
- Serve as a resource about The CALL to members in your church
Each church team ideally consists of 3-4 members.
The CALL Mall
- Works at The CALL Mall location once a month — Saturday 10-1 — Spring, Summer or Fall rotations
- Help sort clothing; help foster families “shop”; organize new item donations
- Great way to serve with your older children!
- Certain age groups require adult sitters when in the hospital
- No nursing care required
- Prerequisite: Complete background check packet
Pride Training Team
- Leads two weekends per year of PRIDE Foster/Adopt Training through The CALL
- Prerequisite: College Degree; Trainer Application; Attend 3-day Trainer Training
The CALL Office Volunteer
- Assists our team at The CALL in Pulaski County office with copying, filing, etc.
- Serve one morning a week; 6 month committment
- Prerequisite: Complete background check/volunteer packet for DHS
The best way to get started as a volunteer with The CALL, is to come to an Info Meeting. You’ll learn about The CALL, foster care and adoption and all the ways to get involved. Plus you’ll get to meet our local team in person.
You can also start the process by filling out the online Volunteer Form: