The CALL in Franklin County is a faith based non-profit that works to serve the foster children and foster families in Franklin County. We recruit individual foster families from within the Christian community, we work along beside DHS to train those families and we provide a supportive community while they are serving foster children. Just as a beautiful bridge connects North and South Franklin County, we bridge the gap between those who need help and those who want to help. The CALL mobilizes churches to serve these families and the children in their home. We encourage our community to pray, encourage, and take care of the modern day orphan.
We strongly believe that the Christian community is commanded to love and welcome these children into their home and we are seeing that happen all over our county.
How is God already working in Franklin County?
- When The CALL launched in Franklin County in 2014, there were 6 open foster homes in the entire county. Now, three years later, we have 12 open homes!
- Over half of the existing foster or adoptive homes in the county were recruited and trained by The CALL.
- As new homes are opened, out of county placements continue to decrease.
- Since 2014, there have been 13 adoptions in Franklin County. That’s 13 children who now have a FOREVER FAMILY!
- Information Meetings and Awareness Events have been held at over 18 different churches in our area – with even more new churches hosting in 2018!
The Lord is doing MIGHTY things in Franklin County! Want to join our team, volunteer or learn more? See you at the next Informational Meeting!